It’s time to #MeetWilden! Holly the Border Collie and her best friend Pomsky Solo.
If you follow us on Instagram you might have already spotted these two cuties. Enjoy getting to know them a little bit better.
1. What is your name and breed?
Solo, he is a Pomsky
Holly, she is a Border Collie/Aussie mix
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
Solo is a part time flavour connoisseur and weekend warrior.
Holly works full time as Head of Security for Prelabs Inc.
They can both be found online on Instagram at @solosgalacticadventures
4. What do you do for play?
Solo’s go to game is chase and wrestling
Holly’s favourite playtime activities are: tug, ball, run the trails and swim in her pool.
5. What is your secret superpower?
Solo’s a magician and disappears
Holly’s superpower is her speed! (she has speed wings that help her go faster)
6. What are some of you favourite things about living in Wilden?
We all love the trail network! As it’s been so nice to just walk out the front door and into nature
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
It’s location, it’s a perfect basecamp for your next adventure!
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
We are huge fans of the whole local brewery scene, bonus points for the extra pet friendly patios like Copper Brewing.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Paws it Forward!
10. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
While Solo may be a Pomksy, he is 45 lbs – which is quite big for this breed.
While Holly has a loud bark and likes to herd you along… she loves people and dogs.
11. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where would you live?
Solo lives for snow covered mountains, especially outwards the rockies
Holly would live anywhere there is a ball and mud to run through at top speed.
Big thank you to Solo and Holly (aka Ryder) for participating and answering these questions. We love to get to know our Wilden residents better and we hope so do you.
For more #MeetWilden interviews click here.